This post is dedicated to all guys, gals, uncle aunties, kiddos etc etc supposedly driving , or thinking that they are driving on the streets of aapnu amdavad ….
1.So uncle you want to go to the left side,then why on the earth you are on the right most side at the traffic signal ? There is something called as the lane system, which says if you want to take left turn you keep your vehicle also closer to the left hand side. I just prey someone explains you that some day.
2. Hey dude.. I know your bike has a horn, but I guess you need to take your bike to the garage, coz that horn of yours has got stuck. It just doesn’t stop. And it keeps honking even when the signal is red and all vehicles are waiting for it to turn green.
3. Hello aunty! I know you are toooooo busy, as there are loads of chores to be done, but plzzzzzz take out some time to give a signal when you are about to take a turn. Unlike your husband, I would for sure make it a point to appreciate it. Pakka promise.
4. Hii Babes. Looking great with that cell phone in one hand, and steering wheels in the other.But you will look better, if instead of fighting with your bf while driving, you can just park the vehicle somewhere ,scream on him, cry a bit, make him say sorry and then only drive.
5. And you.. the kid there,do you even have a licence??? Or you forgot it in your school bag. Check it once.
6. The traffic police bhaiya.. do you realise you actually have a job? And that is to manage the traffic, your JD does not involve standing there with 2-3 like yours, chatting, eating tobacco and chit chatting, while the cars, two wheelers, BRTS are all playing jigsaw puzzles on the road.
There are definitely many more things than the above mentioned one, that you do on the road, and I simply adore (pun intended), but sorry for having put a full stop here. I just hope someday either you learn the traffic rules I am talking about, or I learn the ones you drive by.