Its the marathi new year today.. Gudi Padwa. The traditional gudi adorning the houses, the aromatic shrikhand puri on the menu and all the happy faces, that is how the starting day of the new year looks like. With all this and more , it is also important we look beyond. This new year i pledge to :
- No to plastic as much as i can.
- Plant atleast 3 trees in this year and ensure they are taken care of.
- To donate all things that i don’t use, including clothes , woolens, etc to those who need it.
- To practise minimalism and stop hoarding stuff
- To stop wasting water and ensure to stop others who do it.
There are various others i think of doing and was thinking i would write, but for now want to seriously stick and adhere to the ones written above.
Leaving you some snaps from the day